Sunday 2 January 2011

New hair, Kouhaku and JCD


New year, new hair
I decided to go back to black (my natural hair colour)
Inspiration:
love it

Kouhaku

Well, this year I decided I would watch Kouhaku,
a Japanese annual music show on New years eve,
which I usually only watch parts of,
but this year I watched it all because
Arashi were bloody hosting,
Aww you could tell they were so nervous at first, but they did good, I thought!
and of course their white team won, haha.
I really enjoyed watching it I might even watch again
next year even if Arashi aren't on :D

Johnny's Countdown
(Lookin fab in those coats boys, Jun's & Ohno's= want)
I also watched the Johnny's countdown,
the program that all fangirls look forward to watching at the end of the year ;D
loved it, though I don't think it was as good as previous years.
But how could I not love this performance?
(nevar change)

(drunken Jun, lovin' that hair)

(sakumiyaa <3)(swearing! riida)The end.

I'll leave you with my new nails from poundland
the flowers are 3D :D

Much love

5 comments:

  1. Love your make-up!!

    An I agree with you... Johnny's Countdown seem to becoming kinda ... dull? I remember the 2007-2008 to be the one that impressed me the most! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yes, I wonder why it has become dull :(( I agree... 2007-2008 I remember having alot of fun watching it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MATSUMOTO JUN<3! I used to have the biggest crush on him LOL, back in the Hana Yori Dango days :')! Omgg I miss it T.T ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Obsession: hehe! ^^
    omg, hana yori dango <3 I feel like watching it again now :D

    ReplyDelete