Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer Update! ♡

Photo by me ^^
Hi all,
 I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer!
I thought I would do a quick update just to let you all know I'm still alive!
I'm so sorry for my absence.

I found out that I got into the art university of my choice to do Illustration!
I really thought I messed up the interview and got quite upset, so I was 
really pleased when I found out I got in! 
I got a letter through about my summer project I have to do before we start,
and it's kicked in that I'm finally going to University soon ^^
I start in late September, excited but nervous.
No lenses
The reason why I stopped blogging for a little while because I wanted to focus on my 
Illustration, and getting a new job.
Now that I've gotten into University and started my new job
I've found that I really missed blogging and all of my followers too!
I also want to start youtubing more.


Please let me know what sort of videos you would like to see,
I'd love to hear your suggestions ^^

Thank you for reading!



15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your college news. I'd love to see tutorials on your channel, for hair and make up, I love your style. Just found your blog...I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ^^ and thanks for the suggestion for my channel, I'll keep those in mind!
      Thank you for following me, I followed you back :) ♥

      Delete
  2. cute <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope I have fun to hehe ^^ Lovely blog by the way, I followed you~ ♥

      Delete
  4. congrats on getting onto your course, you must be so happy! And illustration sounds like an amazing subject to study, I've always wished I went into something more artistic. Pretty photo too :) Glad to have found your blog, now following you x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ♥ Yes I'm really excited to study illustration! I feel like I've finally found what I want to do ^^ Thank you for the lovely comment, and thanks for following!

      Delete
  5. Cute blog! (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. im going into uni in september too. Super excited but I know the workload will just be crazy! haha

    www.lilacbeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! What will you be studying? haha I knoww I hope the work load won't be too bad! ♥

      Delete
  7. nice blog !

    would like to invite you to join my giveaway
    do check if you are interested? :)

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete