Friday 13 September 2013

Autumn and Winter Haul Video, charity shop bargains ♡

Fotd

Hello everyone! ♥
I hope you all had a lovely summer.
Where has this year gone? It's going far too fast for me!
Autumn has already arrived, and I have been buying (too) many clothes this month
in preparation for Autumn and Winter.

Since I'm trying to save a bit of money before uni,
I've been shopping more in charity shops.

I found loads of cute bargains in the charity shops
so I decided to share them with you in a video!


Sorry about the lighting, it makes me look quite tanned
which I actually quite like!

It's also my first speaking video D:
Please let me know what you think, and
 let me know what other sorts of videos you would
like to see in the future.

I think these beauties from River Island are definitely my fave buy.
I got them for £33, with an Elle Magazine 25% off voucher,
when they were originally £45
Bargain!
 
I think I'll just live in these throughout the autumn and winter.

I'll leave you with my outfit of the day!



What I am wearing:
Purple Floral Pinafore Dress: Local Market (£5 Barg!)
White Shirt: Primark
Gold Chain Lion Necklace: New Look
Tights: House of Holland
Cut out boots: River Island http://bit.ly/15hyPDf
Geo Bambi Almond Contact Lenses : Honey Color http://bit.ly/dN0L0v

Makeup today
 

Thank you for reading!

13 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! You can view it on my page - You have a great blog!
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog! (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your style! gorg!
    I'm a new follower of yours can you please check out my blog? thank you :) xxxx

    thefemaledragqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, Thank you so much ♥ and thank you for following! I'm glad that you like it! I checked out your blog and I am definitely following x

      Delete
  4. hi!! i absolutely love your blog- you have a very unique style, its beautiful.
    It would be awesome if you could check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other? :)

    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and its super cute! please check out my blog too :)
    freckletonee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!
    I love your style!
    can't wait for more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! and thank you for following ♥

      Delete
  7. There's no such thing as buying too much clothes. You look adorable.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. charity shops are the way to go! you found some awesome things! love all the collared shirts you bought! ^^

    ReplyDelete